Did you know that a tune-up for your heating system could save you up to 30 percent on your energy bill? It’s true! If are planning to schedule a heating tune-up in Fort Worth, TX, be sure to follow this checklist. We’ll walk you through everything you need to do to make sure your system is running at its best. Keep reading for more tips!
A heating tune-up checklist includes the following services:
1. Checking the thermostat: Is your thermostat set to the correct temperature? This is the first step in making sure your system is running efficiently.
2. Cleaning the furnace: A clean furnace will run more efficiently and last longer. Be sure to have your furnace cleaned before the start of winter.
3. Replacing the air filter: A dirty air filter can cause your system to work harder than it needs to. Be sure to check and replace your air filter monthly.
4. Checking the ductwork: Leaky ductwork can waste a lot of energy. Be sure to have your ducts checked and sealed before the start of winter.
5. Inspecting the flue pipe: The flue pipe ventilates exhaust gases from your furnace. Be sure to have it inspected annually to ensure it is not damaged or obstructed.
6. Testing the safety controls: Your furnace has several safety controls that should be tested annually. This includes the carbon monoxide detector and the pressure switch.
7. Scheduling a maintenance check: It is recommended that you have your furnace serviced annually by a certified technician. This will ensure that all of the components are in good working order and that any potential problems are caught early.
Following these tips will help you keep your furnace running efficiently and help prevent costly repairs down the road. Whether you need a heating tune-up, repair, or heating installation in Grand Prairie, TX, it is recommended to seek out a qualified professional. Doing so will ensure the job is done right and that your warranty remains intact.
At Temp Pro Mechanical Inc., we are a team of certified professionals that can help with all of your heating needs. We offer a variety of services, including heating tune-ups, repairs, and installations. We also offer 24/7 emergency service for those unexpected problems. Contact us today at (972) 504-2079 to schedule a consultation or to enquire about our heating repair cost in Fort Worth, TX.